Send your CV to us
Bar & Waiting staff required
Service of food and drink in the bar, Waiting on when required, ensuring a high standard of customer service is achieved. To support both the bar staff and the management team through daily bar operations.
· Promote friendly, efficient and effective relationships with all customers and team members.
· Approach all work responsibilities with a positive and proactive nature.
· Responsible for the payment and accurate charging of all orders taken.
· Ensure correct operating procedures are followed and company standards met.
· Maintain a safe environment for customers and staff at all times. Be responsible for reporting any faults to the management team.
· Ensure all open and close down procedures are followed correctly.
· Supervise staff performance to ensure all duties are performed efficiently with customer service and satisfaction being a key focus.
· Ensure a high level of cleanliness is maintained in the bar at all times.
· Ensure a high standard of personal hygiene, dress and appearance is maintained by the bar team.
· Assist in the daily running of the bar operation, delegating duties as necessary to maintain appropriate levels of customer service.
· Carry out regular till checks and monitor stock levels, reporting results to the management team.
· Ensure the back-bar is effectively merchandised and all promotions and posters relate to current activity.
· Attend any training courses to enhance future personal development.
· Assist with in-house training to ensure all team members are customer-focused.
· Carry out any reasonable request that may be made by the management team.
· Honesty and reliability
· Love your job - demonstrate a positive attitude all day, everyday.
· Ability to follow company procedures and deliver high standards.
· Demonstrate due diligence and encourage a safe working environment.
· Willing to undertake training and personal development.
· Flexible and adaptable to perform any other duties as required.
· Proactive and self motivated.
· Competent numerical and cash handling skills.
· Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons and evenings.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Full time Hours: 36 per week
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Salary: £7.00-£12.00 per hour
• Employee discount
• Day shift
• Night shift
• Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
• Performance bonus